npKnob gives you the ability to add one or more rotary encoders to your site or webapp. It fires events when the value changes and uses a regular form input. This way you are able using it in a form.
It looks like:
Click the knob or drag with the mouse up/down.
- …you like this?
- Let the world know
- …you you want to see it in action?
- I would say: beat your hart out
- …you want read more about this?
- It's not really a book, but gets you started
- …you find an issue?
- Report your issue here
- …you want to help improve npKnob?
- Clone the repo and create PR's like a madman